7th annual winternational
DECEMBER 6 · ATRIUM · 11AM-2PM
Winternational is an exciting celebration showcasing the cultural and culinary traditions of Washington’s diplomatic community. This festival has the atmosphere of a bustling global marketplace with each embassy promoting their country through vibrant displays of visual art, food, handcrafts as well as travel and tourism exhibits. Free and open to the public, guests have the opportunity to travel the world and do some holiday shopping — all during the lunch hour!
Missed out on the 2017 Embassy Showcase? Check out The Washington Diplomat‘s event recap, here.
Register for this year’s event:
2018 Participating Embassies
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
*list of embassies subject to change
2017 Winternational Event
- Dozens of Embassies Showcase Cultures and Traditions at Ronald Reagan Building– The Washington Diplomat
- Winternational 6th Annual Embassy Showcase– Washingtonian
- Celebrate International Culture!– DC Metro
- Indonesia Participates in the 6th Annual Embassy Showcase- Winternational- Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
- Philippines Tourism, Products & Cuisine Showcased at the 6th Annual Winternational– Embassy of the Philippines, Washington D.C.
- 6th Annual Winternational Embassy Showcase 2017– The Embassy of Afghanistan