Free guided tours of the building are offered every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:00 a.m., simply meet at the 14th Street concierge desk and let the journey begin. Free group tours are also available; please make arrangements by calling our Concierge Manager directly at 202-312-1427.
Want to explore the city? Check out Segs in the City, offering segway safaris and rentals on the Concourse Level near the Federal Triangle Metro Station. For more information, visit their website here.
Lunch & Learn Program
Offered as an addition to our meal voucher program, groups can sign up for an introductory session about international trade with one of our trade specialists.
- One hour session (includes video, Q&A with trade specialist and handout)
- $2.00/person in combination with a meal voucher order (see order form)
- 50 people per session
- Sessions available on Fridays (March–June) and can be scheduled hourly from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. based on availability.
MEAL VOUCHER PROGRAM
Our Meal Voucher Program benefits groups both large and small by providing easy access and discounted dining packages to our eateries located on the Concourse Level. The Food Court fuses a sleek design and an ultra-clean environment with seating for approximately 1,000 people.
EXHIBITS & WORKS OF ART
Temporary and permanent exhibits of educational and cultural importance are featured at the building. Before your visit, please see our Amenities and Attractions page to view current exhibits.
Donated by the citizens of Berlin and the employees of Daimler- Benz, a large section of the Berlin Wall was donated for permanent display in the Ronald Reagan Building. Located at the Woodrow Wilson Plaza entrance, the wall segment which is over nine feet high, three feet wide and weighs almost three tons, is from an inner-city section of the Berlin Wall near the Brandenburg Gate.
WORKS OF ART
Over the years, the building has become home to many works of art, take a tour and learn about the history of these pieces.
- Bas Relief of President Ronald Reagan by Chas Fagan
- Bas Relief for Woodrow Wilson by Leonard Baskin
- Bearing Witness by Martin Puryear
- Federal Triangle Flowers by Stephen Robin
- Oscar Straus Memorial Fountain by Adolph Alexander Weinman
- Route Zenith by Keith Sonnier
- Reagan Building Portrait by Aleksejs Naumovs and Kristaps Zariņš
WOODROW WILSON PRESIDENTIAL MEMORIAL EXHIBIT AND LEARNING CENTER
Learn about Woodrow Wilson’s vision for a more peaceful and global community. With multi-touch displays, visitors to the exhibit are able to interact with the information around them and explore global issues while following President Wilson’s life story on a digital road map.
Memorabilia, historical information and a short film are among the exhibit’s main features. The exhibit is permanently housed next to the Woodrow Wilson Center’s Memorial Hallway. Admission is free. For more information on the exhibit, please call 202.691.4000.