Visit us today
We’re located on historic Pennsylvania Avenue in the heart of Washington, DC, within walking distance of the White House, the U.S Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Museums, many of Washington, DC’s finest hotels and other prominent businesses, historical sites and cultural organizations.
Getting here is simple. The Federal Triangle Metro Station (orange/blue/silver lines) is located on-site and is connected to the building by covered passageway. The Metro Center Metro Station (red line) is located just two blocks away. Planning to drive? Park in our public parking garage, it’s the largest in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
Download Our Mobile App!
We are excited to unveil our new, free mobile app, which has been designed with all of you in mind. This app will not only assist you and your guests in navigating the building, but it will allow you to explore all of our on-site offerings.
Some key features include:
- In-depth maps identifying exhibits, tenants, restaurants, shops, restrooms, elevators and parking.
- Notifications about our public programming and events like CHoP, our weekly farmer’s market.
- Information about international trade and protocol for doing business with foreign countries.
Search for the Ronald Reagan Building app on the Apple and Google Play Stores to download and start using right away.
- Daily event schedules, including conference and event agendas, if applicable.
- Self-guided tours detailing the history, artwork and highlights of the building.
- Visitor information including hours, directions, points of contact, and a calendar of events.
- Comprehensive travel and transportation information, including Metro trains and buses, Capital Bikeshare locations, airports, flights and taxi cabs.